BuxMont Unitarian Universalist Fellowship could not exist without the generous support of its members and friends. Your gifts of time and money change lives, inside and outside the Fellowship. Your support provides a haven for free thought and spiritual exploration in Bucks and Montgomery counties. Your support keeps the lights on and the creativity flowing in our beautiful Fellowship building. Your support gives BuxMont a voice in the community, standing for justice and for love. And your support allows generation after generation of BuxMont children to grow up exploring and discovering their own beliefs.
“For it is in giving that we receive.” ― Francis of Assisi
In the coming year, we aim to amplify BuxMont UUF as a spiritual home that embraces the entire Fellowship and our larger community. In our first year with Rev. Kevin Jagoe, we are already exploring ways to deepen our shared ministries—through fellowship and music, religious education for all ages, our commitment to social justice, and support for one another. Together we make all of this possible, and more. Vital and thriving congregations practice shared ministry. Each UU congregation is solely responsible for funding its total operations. We recognize this responsibility when we join the Fellowship by pledging financial support each year. It’s a powerful form of ministry!
Now is the time to decide how you will support our Fellowship for the coming year. The budget for Fiscal Year 2020 relies on $265,000 from pledges. We will accomplish this with 100% participation by members and friends.
You do not need to be a member to pledge. Anyone who believes in our mission is encouraged to help BuxMont grow and flourish. (If you would prefer, you can make a one-time donation here).
If you are pledging for the first time and have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a Pledge here (or you can pledge via email by sending your name and monthly or yearly amount to email@example.com)
Get More Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about Pledging
- FY2020 BuxMont Budget
- BuxMont Pledging Goal for FY2020
- UUA Suggested Fair Share Contribution Guide
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. (You can even pledge through email by sending your name and monthly or yearly amount to this address.)
Pledge Forms (for those who prefer to fill out a paper form):
When you have completed these forms, you can…
- Scan and email them to the Stewardship Treasurer,
- Bring them to BuxMont, and put them in the collection basket or give to Frank Klein or someone on the Stewardship Committee,
- Mail them to BuxMont UU Fellowship:
2040 Street Rd.
Warrington, PA 18976
ATTN: Stewardship Treasurer
Pledges can be fulfilled via:
- Direct debit (see authorization in the Pledge Form above)
- Checks placed in the offering basket (write “Pledge” in the memo line)
- Checks mailed or hand delivered to the safe in the BuxMont office
- Online payment
Any questions? Email the Stewardship Treasurer
Thank you for ensuring that BuxMont will continue to serve as a welcoming spiritual haven and a beacon for positive change in our community!
BuxMont Endowment Fund
The BuxMont Endowment Fund provides sustained income for our Fellowship, now and in the years ahead. Gifts are invested, and the derived income supports congregational events and capital needs. BuxMont members and friends who have given to the Endowment Fund or who indicate to the committee that they have included the Fellowship in their estate plan become members of the Heritage Society.
Endowment gifts may include:
- Outright gifts of cash, CDs, securities, real estate and other objects of value
- Gift by Will, designating the Heritage Society as a beneficiary in a will
- Life Insurance, naming the Heritage Society as the owner and beneficiary
- Life Income Gifts, including immediate and deferred annuities, pooled income funds, and trusts of many kinds
For more information or to make a gift, contact Tom Thomas (email@example.com), the Endowment Committee Chair.
BuxMont strongly embraces volunteerism as a form of faith in action. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Serving as a religious education teacher
- Volunteering for the Caring Committee (organizing rides, visiting and caring for sick members, etc.)
- Facilities maintenance
- Helping in the library
- Leading a discussion group
- Supporting Sunday morning services
- Serving the community through Green Sanctuary and Peace and Justice projects–such as Apartment Partners (homeless shelter), Immigrant Families support, UUPlan (lobbying Pennsylvania legislature), roadside clean-up, etc.
- and much, much more…
Online Shopping Links
Did you know you can support BuxMont financially by following special links to make your regular online purchases?