BuxMont Unitarian Universalist Fellowship could not exist without the generous support of its members and friends. Your gifts of time and money change lives, inside and outside the Fellowship. Your support provides a haven for free thought and spiritual exploration in Bucks and Montgomery counties. Your support keeps the lights on and the creativity flowing in our beautiful Fellowship building. Your support gives BuxMont a voice in the community, standing for justice and for love. And your support allows generation after generation of BuxMont children to grow up exploring and discovering their own beliefs.
Yearly pledges from members and friends allow us to budget for the Fellowship’s many recurring expenses–including staff, national and district dues, mortgage, utilities, building maintenance, office expenses, and program support.
The new fiscal year begins July 1, 2017 and will run till June 30, 2018. It is very helpful to have pledges in February to allow time for budgeting. You do not need to be a member to pledge. Anyone who believes in our mission is encouraged to help BuxMont grow and flourish. (If you would prefer, you can make a one-time donation here).
If you are pledging for the first time and have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get More Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about Pledging
- UUA Fair Share Giving Guide
- Email email@example.com. (You can even pledge through email by sending your name and monthly or yearly amount to this address.)
Pledge Forms (for those who prefer to fill out a paper form):
- Pledge Form
- Debit Authorization Agreement (optional, to authorize your pledge deducted from your bank account)
- Volunteer Survey
When you have completed these forms, you can…
- Scan and email them to the Stewardship Treasurer
- Bring them to BuxMont, and put them in the green Stewardship box in the Social Hall
- Mail them to BuxMont:
2040 Street Rd.
Warrington, PA 18976
ATTN: Stewardship Treasurer
Pledges can be fulfilled via:
- Direct debit (see authorization form above)
- Checks placed in the offering basket (write “Pledge” in the memo line)
- Checks mailed or hand delivered to the safe in the BuxMont office
- Online payment
Any questions? Email the Stewardship Treasurer
Thank you for ensuring that BuxMont will continue to serve as a welcoming spiritual haven and a beacon for positive change in our community!
BuxMont Endowment Fund
The BuxMont Endowment Fund provides sustained income for our Fellowship, now and in the years ahead. Gifts are invested, and the derived income supports congregational events and capital needs. BuxMont members and friends who have given to the Endowment Fund or who indicate to the committee that they have included the Fellowship in their estate plan become members of the Heritage Society.
Endowment gifts may include:
- Outright gifts of cash, CDs, securities, real estate and other objects of value
- Gift by Will, designating the Heritage Society as a beneficiary in a will
- Life Insurance, naming the Heritage Society as the owner and beneficiary
- Life Income Gifts, including immediate and deferred annuities, pooled income funds, and trusts of many kinds
For more information or to make a gift, contact Tom Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org), the Endowment Committee Chair.
BuxMont strongly embraces volunteerism as a form of faith in action. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Serving as a religious education teacher
- Volunteering for the Caring Committee (organizing rides, visiting and caring for sick members, etc.)
- Facilities maintenance
- Helping in the library
- Leading a discussion group
- Supporting Sunday morning services
- Serving the community through Green Sanctuary and Peace and Justice projects–such as Apartment Partners (homeless shelter), Immigrant Families support, UUPlan (lobbying Pennsylvania legislature), roadside clean-up, etc.
- and much, much more…
Online Shopping Links
Did you know you can support BuxMont financially by following special links to make your regular online purchases? When you use these links, popular merchants including Amazon.com, Target, The Home Depot, Best Buy (and hundreds more) will donate a small percentage of every purchase to BuxMont. The next time you open your browser to shop online, consider using this link to find your store instead of a bookmark:
Click eScrip below here to earn money for BuxMont with your regular online purchases!
(Note: You do not need to create an eScrip account — just click through to your desired store.)